We are all looking forward to the time when we can welcome you back to amazing community events. We are working behind the scenes to be ready to host you as soon as we are able.
Please check back here and social media for updates.
- Macgregors Fundraising Beaverton Special Events is partnering with Macgregors, a Canadian, independent, 3rd generation family owned business to bring high quality meat and fish products to the community. The proceeds from the fundraising were directed to the 150th Beaverton Harbour Sculpture Project. Thank you to all of our community supporters! We will be back with another offering just in time for BBQ season. If you would like us to contact you directly, please send an email.
- Harold Lodwick Citizenship Award Fun Run Thank you to all of the brave goblins who ran or strolled to support this excellent citizen award. All of the funds raised go directly to support the cash award that accompanies this honour. Everyone ran, rolled, biked or strolled with your family and friends for 5 or a 10 km. People wore their spookiest costumes to add to the fun. This fundraiser helps to raise funds for the Annual Harold Lodwick Citizenship Award which in turn puts funds back into the community.
- Brock’s Big Bite and Little Bites (Beaverton) – August 2019
- Garden Party Skywoman Fundraiser Featuring Jenie Thai – July 2018
- SKYWoman Concert Featuring Samantha Martin and Delta Sugar – April 2018
Samantha Martin and Delta Sugar in concert
Beaverton Town Hall
Simcoe Street – Beaverton
- Beaverton Winter Carnival – February 3, 2018
We had a SKYWoman Initiative Display in the front window of Ben’s Pharmacy.
See the model of the SKYWoman sculpture and get more information on this community project!
The Carnival is sponsored by the Beaverton Lions Club and runs all day with lots of food, skating, games and a silent auction.
- Raffle Ticket Fundraiser – July 1, 2018
Help support the SKYWoman Initiative and buy a raffle ticket … only 1500 available!
- 150th Old Time Picnic and Raffle Ticket Fundraiser – June 2017